Monday, August 3, 2009

Questions of the day

How is it possible that...

Karlheinz Schreiber is in jail and Brian Mulroney isn't (and y'all know he should be)?

That an American graduate student was fined $675,000 U.S for downloading and sharing music by four seperate record companies?

That civillian deaths in Afghanistan are up this year?

Yet another strain of HIV has been discovered?

Why the hell do we have to watch advertisements (not previews, I mean the full out car/cellphone/coke ads) before overpaying to see a movie???


*Sigh. There are answers to all of these questions but none of them appease me, nor do they appease most of the people wondering the same thing.
Also I understand that comparatively the last question is a bit trivial...but it is still something I wonder angrily about!

1 comment:

  1. Well said, my friend. The injustice of our society.

    That tobacco and alcohol are legal and marijuana is not?

    ReplyDelete