Monday, June 29, 2009

The BIG REVAMP aka selling out.

Okay, so times are a changin' and so am I.

Mostly, I decided that while I will continuously write (and rant) about Canadian politics - for indeed, there are few topics which arouse my rant index quite like good ol' pollies - my observational range does exceed the political realm and I am often left inwardly ranting or, worse, outwardly ranting to an uninterested/horrified audience.

So this is the compromise - I will release my rants on my blog and if you choose to read it, you are choosing to go down the war path as opposed to being blindly lead down and having a big shock when I drop the rant bomb.

Firstly, I will make the first and only apology now if I write something which you profoundly disagree with or which greatly offends you. Instead of insisting for an apology, you can just write a bitchy response in the comment section and I promise I won't censor them. I am God of this blog.

Secondly, if there is a topic which has been irking you of late that you wish me to rant about (I am not really sure why that would happen, but I am sure it could happen so I am suggesting it), I will gladly do so.

There, so for the few of you who actually do peruse the blog from time to time, the giant theme shift will be less confusing with this explanation.

At the end of the day though, I am only trying to ignite a bit of thought or maybe even laughter so really don't take anything too seriously. Unless I say so, in which case - print it out and make it your new bible (see afore referenced Godly status).

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement, I continue on with you in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment